Monday, November 10, 2008

The Old-School Book Drop

Peeking inside the front doors you can see a really old book drop on the wall to the right. For some reason it's really low - very close to the floor. I just think this is so interesting and novel and it's like a little piece of history.

The very low old-school book drop.

Close up of old book drop.

And this is where the old book drop goes - to a very small wooden box inside a very narrow closet in the library. Once in a while someone will drop something in there. If I'm there it scares the crap out of me. If I'm not, it could sit there for who knows how long cause I don't check it all that often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the junk piled up under it.

Amanda said...

Yeah, all that was there. Eventually I'll get around to going through all that crap and cleaning up. Eventually.